Exciting senior-level opportunity for a Director of Loan Operations with a very successful regional financial institution based in Orange County.
Assist the Credit Operations Manager with planning, organizing and controlling the day-to-day activities of the Bank’s commercial lending operations and assist in the formulation of strategy to equip and transform the operational engines of the Bank to be more competitive over the long run. Major Bank functions reporting to the Director of Loan Operations include the Commercial Loan Documentation Department(s), Loan Operations, Loan Servicing and the Imaging Center, and other areas or departments as may be designated in the future.
- Provide the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the Bank lending operations has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures in place to effectively grow the organization while remaining compliant with Federal, State, and local governmental agencies’ regulatory requirements.
- Assist the COO to develop and implement business strategies to accommodate current and future organizational needs and attain established operational and financial goals.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the Bank.
- Drive performance in assigned areas to support achievement of the Bank’s sales, profitability and business goals and objectives. Produce the services required by customers while managing resources as efficiently as possible.
- Lead bank projects and initiatives that involve new software, services, or process improvements, including workflow automation solutions.
- Develop cost analysis as required for evaluating outside systems and service providers, including expense controls and budgeting processes.
- Administer budget for assigned areas conducting monthly reviews and identifying and explaining variances.
- Negotiate contracts and terms that aid in cost containment with Bank’s vendors.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes in areas of responsibility.
- Motivate and lead high performance managers; attract, recruit, and retain key members of the management team and support personnel.
- Manage, coordinate, mentor and support personnel in specifically assigned departments or functional areas.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the Bank. Represent the Bank with customers, auditors, examiners, and business partners.
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, accounting or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 7-10 years professional executive level experience in banking with extensive experience in Lending Operations including Commercial, Retail and Business banking.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Understands financial markets and has the ability to formulate operational strategy in a competitive environment.
- Exceptional knowledge of regulatory compliance, information technology and data security.
For further consideration regarding this and/or other opportunities please inquire confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-850-2437. All inquiries held in strict confidence. Thank you for your interest.