Construction Project Manager
Our client is currently seeking a Project Manager for our Sacramento California Region projects.
Build It Like We Own It Our history is filled with Owner Builder experience. Building for the development side of our business has given us a unique understanding of what makes projects successful from the Owners perspective. We strive to serve all our clients in the same manner–understanding your vision is our mission.r clients in the same manner–understanding your vision is our mis
Oversee the day-to-day activities at the jobsite, ensuring the goals for safety, quality, service, and production are met.
- Participate in preconstruction activities such as scope development, master schedule creation, site logistics, and constructability reviews.
- Proactively identify problems and propose solutions in advance of construction.
- Oversee execution of safety and quality policies at the jobsite.
- Communicate graphically with project team members.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing customers and vendors.
- Field documentation, including: daily logs, look-ahead-schedules, safety documentation, SWPPP, Action Items, RFI’s, As-Builts, Field Photos.
- Prepare and update both the master schedule and progress schedule.
- Lead field team meetings with Subcontractors.
- Coordinate labor, materials, and equipment with General Superintendent.
- Coordinate on site facilities, logistics, and security.
- Coordinate project team meetings in conjunction with Project Manager.
- Coordinate inspections with the Authority Having Jurisdiction and Special Inspection Agency.
- Coordinate with building occupants to ensure construction has a minimal impact on their operations.
- Overseeing field work assignments of Project Engineers and Assistant Superintendents.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of construction trade practices (experience in the trades preferred).
- Ability to visualize and plan the construction process before it happens.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment and create strong relationships between people.
- 15+ years of experience in commercial construction with at least 10 years in a Supervision role.
- General knowledge of safety regulations (OSHA 10 required, OSHA 30 preferred).
- Computer proficiency with: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and PDF markup software.
- Ability to type on a computer efficiently.